Friday, 20 March 2009

Southampton

It's 7:45am now. We're back in brighton. Zach and I are going to be up
at 8 to to have a look around the place as we didn't get to the other
day.

We left Newport yesterday at about 2:00 and got to Southampton before
anyone else had showed up. We were close to the football stadium so a
few of us went to have a look around that.

We came back to the venue and started to load in. I think the first
band were late or someone was late with gear or something because no
one played until after nine.

Again I was shattered and I was looking forward to getting to sleep as
soon as I could.

The first band were shit. BTH were better than the other day. The last
band were crap too.

The FAW set was awesome. They played well and most people there were
into it. People sang along, danced, did human pyramids and some other
hilarious southern shit I've never seen before. The best bit was when
about five people just walked up behind Iano midsong and lifted him
up. He tried to fight it but it didn't work.

We were all tired and the person we were staying with was working
until 3 or something so we came back to Brighton.

We're going to have a look about the place and hopefully get going
early to Leeds.

Ive got to go get the boys up now.

Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of iano being lifted by everyone.

1 comment: