Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Fast Times At The Brighton Shore

We're in Brighton now in one of the dudes from Break The Habit's flat.
Myself, jack and Iano are here while everyone else is out somewhere.

The drive today took longer than expected but we still got here on
time. The weather today was lovely too.

Brighton looks a really nice place. Loads of nice houses and we passed
like three parks on the way in too. Haven't seen the seaside yet and
I'm not sure if we will. Even the graffiti here looks nice.

It took me like 15 minutes to get served at this burger place earlier
on. Then when I finally did get served it took like 10 minutes to get
my order. Lugosi ordered a burger with pineapple, banana and peanut
butter after me and got it way before I got my plain chicken burger.

The show was good tonight. I wasn't into the other bands that much but
FAW were good at least.

I think we're leaving early tomorrow for the 'port and I'm dead tired
so I'm going to go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment