Tuesday, 17 March 2009

I'm With Find A Way

I'll try and update this as much as I can. I'm using my phone so it
shouldn't be much trouble.

Last night I met the dudes at about 1:30 AM as they got off the ferry.
We went back to my house and after a while went to bed.

We had breakfast this morning (proper breakfast, not any of that
gulash shot) and then hit the road. First we went to the post office
for the boys to change some money.

We're now in Carmarthen at a Tesco. The radio in the van doesn't work
so until now we've been signing songs we know. We just went to buy
speakers for an iPod but they didn't charge Zach for it so we got it
for free.

We're about to leave for Brighton now.

- Glenn

3 comments:

  1. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR RADIO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The battery must have been disconnected or something and that resets the radio. You need to enter a code to get it working again.

    I tried taking the radio out to get the serial number. With that you can get the code from some websites. But I couldn't get it out with the rods I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats far from our radio now homie but yeah
    What the fuck Glenn?

    ReplyDelete