Sunday, 22 March 2009

Exeter

Last night after playing table tennis and eating Chinese we went to
bed. O got a pull out bed that only pulled out a little. I slept well
enough though.

In the room we slept in there was some toy guitar that played a
rocking solo when you touched it. Mac Kell went to move it and it
played so loudly it must of woke people up. There was no way to turn
it off either.

Zach came in at about 5:00 am and woke us up by turning on the light
and then off and then walking out of the room.

The drive today was short so we slept in a bit. We played table tennis
again and Lottie's mam made us loads of nice food.

We left at about 4:00 and got here just after 6:00. The venue seems
cool and so are the dudes putting the gig on.

We went to mcdonalds just now. Dave didn't like it. Mac did.

I think FAW are playing first tonight. Hopefully the gig finishes
early and we can make a move back to rich's.

I'm going to drive tonight so jack can have a bit of a kip because
they're leaving early for the ferry tomorrow. I think I'm going to get
up with them and they cab drop me at the train station on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment