Friday, 20 March 2009

M1

The drivev up took a while. We stopped a few times. I don't like
stopping. I prefer to just go to whereever I'm going without having to
stop to use the toilet or get something to eat. It's pretty hard to do
that though with nine people in a van.

The roads were okay. Some places were busy with roadworks and we
passed five smashed up cars on the side up the road too.

We're at the gig now which has started late. I'm tired already. We're
being split up into different places to stay tonight apparently.

I don't know what the plan for tomorrow is as there's no gig. I think
we might be going to Newport and staying there. FAW got put onto a
Static Radio gig in Exeter on Sunday so it's not too far from Newport.

I had some vegan food just now and it was okay. Lugosi spilled a load
of rice on the floor. Dave and I walked into the girls toilet by
mistake too.

Half the people at this gig have just left after the first band (who
were crap).

No comments:

Post a Comment